It is the picture book which it is made to think about very much.
The apple tree totally loved a boy like mother.
I collect leaves of an apple tree and make the crown and climb a tree, and a boy sleeps in the shade of a tree of an apple tree and he does a swing and eats an apple and plays hide-and-seek and if he is tired from a branch.
A boy loved an apple tree in the same way again, too.
A boy borders it in a heart mark to a tree for the proof, and it is M.E. + T. I carve .
Time went by, and the boy grew up.
One day I appear under an apple tree after a long absence, and he says in this way.
I want to buy things and have fun. I want some money.
Can you give me some money?
And an apple tree says.
I 'm sorry, but I have no money.
I have only leaves and apples.
Take my apples, Boy, and sell them in the city.
Then you will have money and you will be happy.
There is only an English sentence of one line in page 1 in the scene where a boy is young. However, English sentences increase at a stretch from the middle when a boy grew up, and it is astonishment a little Only a foot of two people a heart mark increases to an apple tree as for what is sad on the way, and to snuggle up to in the shade of a tree is a cut of I seeing it.
On the side, it is And the boy grew older.
It is written only it.
It is casual direction only by a picture book.
I can ask you about a boy having grown up only for sight how.
Will an apple tree symbolize "gratuitous love?"
If it will be, it looked too empty to me miserably.
火曜日, 12月 19, 2006
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿