水曜日, 12月 20, 2006

book review11 (^^)

A story begins from the place where one set of couple visits a detective office to ask it for a search of two boys.
The stage is Italy, Venice. Prosper and a baud, two brothers live in the movie theater which was closed with children of a friend as for the thing of protection of "God of a thief" after having lost a roadside after disappearance from home; particularly….
The first house pictures the friendship of street kids, the offense and defense with a detective in phlegm humorously and real nature of "God of a thief" comes out to children in the last and is over…Though I thought when it will be anything, real nature of "God thing SUKIBIO of a thief" comes out at a considerably early stage. In that way "a child an adult adult a thing named a merry-go-round suffering from a child" appears, and talking at a stretch to fantasy.
As for the last, I felt slight loneliness "and they lived happily ever after" for the time being.
For "the son who wants to become an adult early" though "nothing needs to become an adult so hastily"…"
And I who think.
But I think when "the child who wants to become an adult early" is the meaning that there is, "an adult" than "adult who is the child who does not want to become an adult".
Perhaps I think that kind of thing to be one of what an author wanted to write.

0 件のコメント: